Postcrossing!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Two more today!!

Jack and I got two more postcards today!!  Both were postcard swaps...one from Czech Republic and the other was from Italy!!  I love getting these postcards from all over the world!!


This is the one from Italy...the woman who sent it lives in Milan.  The cathedral in the upper left corner is from where she lives!! 



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next one is from the Czech Republic!  It's from a historical town called Louny.  Some of the pictures are of the Marionette Theater, St. Nicolas Church and the old stone wall called Zatee Gate!



It's so great seeing all of these different and historic places from all over the world...I think I need to start planning my retirement of traveling the world!  (about 25 years early!)



No comments:

Post a Comment