Postcrossing!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am addicted!

I decided to check out Postcrossing.com after my cousin posted a link for it on Facebook...the thought of getting postcards from all over the world was pretty exciting to me!  I signed up instantly and also created an account for my son, Jack!  We've only been doing it for a few weeks, but I have already received postcards from Germany, Canada, Finland, and the Netherlands!  How awesome is that! 
The people who send them have told me all about the picture on the front, what their hobbies are, or just say "hello!".

These are the postcards I have received so far!




This one is from The Netherlands!  It's pictures are from a National Park called Veluwe!  I love the animals!








This one is from Canada...Niagara Falls!  I have never been there, but it's not too far away, I should make sure I add this as one of my vacations soon!  It looks beautiful!
















This one is from Finland!  Tell me that this isn't the life to live...A nice sauna overlooking a beautiful lake with your own dock!  I am totally jealous! 













This was my first postcard that I received...it's from Germany!  I love all of the different scenes...it looks very peaceful!  My son Jack  loves the sheep!  Check out the field of flowers...just gorgeous!








Well, hopefully I will get some more postcards soon!  I have 3 more to send out today!!

2 comments:

  1. Your postcards are simply beautiful and you display them in such an interesting way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love all of the postcards that I receive, so I am proud to show them off this way! I wish I could spread the word so more people would look at them!

    ReplyDelete